Applications for Maryland’s Global Gateway Soft Landing Program are open!
Maryland’s Global Gateway Program provides a soft landing for foreign companies looking to enter the U.S. market. Applications are opened now! The deadline to apply is November 30. At bwtech, eligible companies can receive the following support and resources:
- Physical work space and/or lab space
- Access to Signature Programs such as SCALEUP Maryland and Maryland New Venture Fellows
- Access to world-class mentorship from experienced Entrepreneurs-in-Residence
- Networking and Training events
- Matchmaking Meetings
- Access to business support and service providers (Legal, Accounting, Marketing, Business Development etc)
- Leverage the proximity to UMBC by collaborating with talented faculty and students
- Prime location, strategically positioned within the Baltimore/Washington DC corridor, with access to I-95, BWI, and key industry leaders and organizations.
As an original partner and active participant of this important program, bwtech is thrilled to join The Maryland Department of Commerce in celebrating the progress and success of inaugural year. The program hosted 27 participants, successfully capturing a diverse array of companies from six different continents while boosting the state’s attractiveness and competitiveness in the global market.