SUPPORTING THOSE SECURING OUR DIGITAL FUTURE
Scouting technologies of interest for Northrop Grumman | Enabling companies to effectively navigate the DoD/IC Community | Preparing Companies to raise their next round of financing and expand their customer base
Cync has been able to identify companies with promising technology. Graduates have trended towards staying within the research park, and have engaged bwtech staff, Entrepreneurs in Residence, and advisors to grow their business.
Raised $9.8M Series A
Acquisition by McAfee
Raised $18M Series A
Named ARL XTechSearch Finalist
Acquired by Optio Labs
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
The CYNC Program is seeking out qualified companies for its next cohort. Companies that would be a good fit, exhibit the following characteristics:
- Your company has a product in cyberspace or defense.
- Your company is looking to raise a Series A round of financing in the next 18 months.
- Your company is based in the United States (Five Eyes companies are welcome to apply).
For those interested in participating in the CYNC Program, click here to get more information and notifications about application openings and deadlines, or head to the “Contact Us” tab on in the website banner.
- Applications accepted: Date TBD.
- Applications Reviewed: Date TBD
- Accepted Applicants Announced: Date TBD.
- Company Announcements and first Cync Workshop: Date TBD.
- Monthly schedule and access to bwtech programming for Cync Companies
- Second Workshop, planning on remote accessibility,
- bwtech CyberTini to introduce current Cync companies to our community: Date TBD
- Monthly schedule and access to bwtech programming for Cync companies
- Third/Final Workshop in the program, including demo day: Date TBD.
HERE YOU WILL MEET:
- Northrop Grumman Personnel
- bwtech EiRs
- Potential Advisors
- PR Experts